Our bodies can tolerate a great amount of stress, either from what we are doing, or what we are not providing it.
Here are a few symptoms to watch for, that may be your body saying it needs a time out:
- Wake up every morning more tired then when you went to bed
- Excess sweating & yellow in the whites of your eyes
- Abdominal bloating, constipation, and heartburn
- Not seeing any fitness results at the gym
- Headaches, dehydration, and dry skin on the upper backs of your arms
These symptoms relate to a variety of imbalances. The majority come from liver stagnation, and lack of intake and absorption of vitamins and minerals.
A couple quick tips to get your body more efficient are:
- 5 deep breaths before you eat
- Daily meditation, visualization, or other mind-body practice such as Qi Gong.
- Drink warm water with lemon 30 minutes before or after meals to enhance digestion
- Eat vegetables with every meal, cooked if you have digestive issues, raw if you don’t, and both if you like variety!
Learn more about Heather here: