New Book… Hungry for Change!
How These Nutritionists Can Take Your Health To The Next Level
Nutritional consultants, documentary filmmakers and authors James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch have teamed up with the world's leading experts in nutrition and natural medicine to create Food Matters and now Hungry for Change. Motivated by an illness in their own family the duo set off to uncover the truth behind the real causes of illness, disease and obesity. This has resulted in two groundbreaking documentary films and now a practical, prescriptive companion book to help you transform your eating habits and change your life.
A how-to guide for breaking free from the diet trap, Hungry for Change is based on the indisputable premise that ‘Food Matters,' as it exposes the truth about the diet industry and the dangers of food addictions, and enables you to take charge of your health and strengthen your mind and body.
Do You Feel Trapped In An Endless Dieting Cycle?
Did you know that dieting (the most common thing we all do to lose weight) can actually make us put on more weight than before we started? In fact studies at Institutions like the Baylor College of Medicine and the University of California show that up to 2/3 of people who lose weight through dieting actually regain the pounds soon after the diet ends! In the Hungry For Change book you'll discover:
- Why diets don't work (and could actually be making things worse)
- Why to avoid DIET and FAT FREE products
- The dangers of Aspartame and High Fructose Corn Syrup
- The true nature of drug like foods and drinks
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- What fat and cellulite is and how to get rid of it
- How to best lose unwanted kilos and sculpt your body naturally
- How to use the power of the mind to create your ideal body