- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 and half tsp baking powder
- Ghee for frying
- 2/3 cup of organic coconut milk
- 1 and half cups berries
- 2 tbsp natural plain yogurt
- Extra yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder or 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Maple syrup if desired
- Combine flour and baking powder and add milk and yogurt. Mix well
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight if you have time
- Then add vanilla essence or cinnamon, and eggs and whisk
- Check the consistency. If you need to you can add more milk to make a lighter pancake
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in fry pan
- Pour 2 tbsp of the mixture into the pan. Roll it around to coat the base of the pan
- Cook the pancake until you see small bubbles forming and the edges start to look cooked
- Turn the pancake over
- Cook for a further minute
- Better to cook pancakes on a lower heat so you do not burn the ghee
- Serve with berries and yogurt with a drizzle of maple syrup
- Also great with hazelnut spread and bananas
MUSHROOM AND SPINACH EGG ROLL
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 4 eggs + 2 extra egg yolks
- 3 large mushrooms
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp tamari*
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
*Tamari is a wheat free soy sauce available from most good health shops
- Beat eggs and egg yolks together in bowl. Slice mushrooms.
- Melt 1 Tbsp ghee in fry pan on medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms in fry pan stirring as you add tamari and garlic. Take out of pan after 2-3 minutes or mushrooms are cooked and set aside. Cover them to keep warm.
- Melt the rest of ghee in frypan. Place beaten eggs in pan so that mixture is well distributed. Cook until you can slide a spatula underneath the omelette.
- Slide omelette out of pan onto flat chopping board, or other flat surface.
- Place spinach leaves and mushrooms at one end of omelette. Roll omelette up keeping as tight as possible.
- To serve either cut in half or cut into 2.5cm slices. Place a toothpick into roll slices as a finger food.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- Onion slices
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 mushroom
- 2 Tbsp tomato pizza sauce*
- 1/4 cup tasty cheese
- Baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
*When choosing a pizza sauce it is preferable to find one that has no artificial colours or flavours.
- Melt ghee in medium sized frypan on medium heat.
- Once ghee is melted, pour beaten eggs into pan. Swirl the pan around so that egg is evenly distributed.
- Allow to cook for one minute or until you can see that the underside is cooked. Reduce heat and flip omelette over to cook second side. Take caution when doing this so that you don’t break the omelette. Cook for another minute or until cooked through.
- Remove omelette and place onto plate or wooden chopping board.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over omelette. Add spinach leaves, mushroom, onion slices and cheeses.
- Place prepared omelette pizza under medium grill for a few minutes until cheese has browned.
- Cut into pizza slices and serve.
FREE 30-Day Trial
The Gabriel Method Support Group
Terms: 30-day full access trial at no cost. If you do nothing and remain a member, you'll automatically be charged the discounted rate of just $39.95/month. If for any reason (or no reason at all) you'd like to cancel, just click “cancel” in the members' area and you'll never be charged a thing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
$18.97 Your Price: Free + $1 S&H
“The Only Useful Book On Sustainable Weight Loss”
Your book is incredible: the only useful book on sustainable weight loss. I have recommended it to many of my patients. It is tremendously helpful and I think everyone should read it.
Dr. Daphne Goldberg M.D.
American Board of Holistic Medicine
FREE Book – August Special Offer
300 113 Free Copies Remaining
How it Works:
- Simply say “maybe” to my online Support Group, and I'll send you my best-selling book The Gabriel Method (shown above) for free.
- The book normally sells for $18.95 online, but it's yours free of charge as a welcome gift (just pay $1 for shipping) to my only Support Group.
- Along with the book, you get a full 30 day free trial during which time you can download all the health and wellness classes in my support group, save all the visualizations, watch my video recipes, and speak with me directly via telephone during our monthly “Ask Jon” call-in day
- You are under absolutely no obligation to remain a member of my online Support Group. After 30 days, if you love it, do nothing and you'll automatically join us at the discounted rate of just $39.95. If for any reason (or no reason at all), you decide it's not for you, simply click “cancel” or send one email and you'll never be charged a thing. No catch. No fine print. I'm here to help.