I’d like to share with you a very interesting email sent to me from Support Group member, Roseann.
She says:

“In my late forties I had the mercury removed from my teeth. It was about that time that I started to have weight challenges.”

My father was a dentist, so I know a lot about teeth; and in recent years, I’ve learned just how damaging to your health silver amalgam fillings can be.

DID YOU KNOW?

*Silver (amalgam) fillings contain mercury, a known neurotoxin that can cause everything from weight gain to depression to chronic fatigue

*If you have mercury fillings, mercury vapor is being released into your body and builds up in the brain, pituitary, adrenals, and body fat

*For many, the effects of mercury toxicity will not come on until later in life when the filling becomes lose or the surrounding tooth degrades

BUT DON’T PANIC!

The purpose of this post is not to scare you. There are millions of people with silver dental fillings that have no problems what-so-ever…

But there are probably millions more who are experiencing some adverse reactions and don’t even realize it could be because of their dental work.

Here’s some suggestions on what you can do if you have fillings:

(1) Speak to your dentist about your fillings (if you have them)

(2) Consider getting tested for mercury toxicity

(3) Consider replacing your amalgam fillings with a safer alternative (only with expert care as mercury levels released during removal are extremely high and you need to take precautions to avoid a severe toxic reaction)

(4) Listen to my interview with Dr. Liebowitz in the Support Group audio class archives, we talk a lot about natural treatments for heavy metal toxicity

I hope you find this helpful…

If you have a dental filling experience to share, I would love to hear your thoughts. Please post them down below…